Sponsor the Cream City 5K
The Cream City 5K is a 5 Kilometer run/walk and 0.4 Kilometer kid’s fun run to be held for the first time on April 23, 2016 at Greenfield Park in West Allis, WI. The Cream City 5K is a non-profit 501(c)(3) founded by Jesse Pagels, a lung transplant recipient and runner, as a way to raise awareness that becoming an organ, eye, or tissue donor can save and improve lives as his lung transplant has saved his. April is Donate Life Month and it is our hope that the Cream City 5K will become an annual fun, family fitness event that will be held each April celebrate the Gift of Life. In addition to its mission of raising awareness for organ, eye, and tissue donation, the Cream City 5K will donate proceeds from the event to the BloodCenter of Wisconsin, home to the Wisconsin Donor Network—the organ procurement organization that supports eastern Wisconsin.
Sponsoring the Cream City 5K has these great benefits:
1. You are helping to raise awareness for organ and tissue donation—a cause that saves lives!
2. You are encouraging fitness for the community and for your employees.
3. Your company name and logo will be associated with the event and will appear on:
• Race shirts
• Banners at the race
• Race website and race registration website with a link to your website
• Placement on-race related social media and traditional media
• If you choose, promotional materials for your business may be placed in each participant’s race packet
If you are interested in being a financial or in-kind sponsor of the Cream City 5K, please email us!